Kempegowda Bangalore International Airport – Car Rental
We compare over 500 companies to give you the best possible price!
See below the car rental companies available in Bangalore Airport:
- Akbar Travels (tel. +91 080 6678 3810 / 11)
- Carzonrent (tel. +91 0888 222 22 22)
- Myles Cars (tel. +91 0888 222 2222)
You can find several car rental partners in Bangalore city, such as Avis, Hertz, among others.
Car rental companies can be found within the terminal or at Bangalore city centre.
Online car rental
If you prefer you can book your car online through our search engine, it’s easy and fast to use!
Renting a car in India – Tips and advices
- Since India is a country with a hot climate, hiring a car with AC is a must, though it may be more expensive than a car without AC.
- In many cases, renting a car in India will usually include a driver. Our recommendation is to rent a car with a driver. A local driver could drive easily in difficult road conditions and has a wide knowledge of the terrain. Driver cost is of INR 200.00 per day.
- For renting a car and a driver, daily minimum kilometres are 250 km. If you exceed them, you’ll be charged anyway.
- You don’t need to pay for car insurance since in India is not prevalent.
- If you decide to drive yourself, you’ll have to give a deposit which can vary from $750 to $3,000. You’ll have to be at least 25 years old, instead you’ll be surcharged.