Kempegowda Bangalore International Airport – Parking
In order to park your car at Kempegowda Bangalore International Airport, the distance between the Terminal and the car parks is about 100 to 200 m, so there is no need of a shuttle bus between them.
The parking lot is divided into 3 levels:
- P1: For two wheel vehicles.
- P2: It is the Budget Parking. In this floor, there is also a parking area for disabled and reduced mobility users.
- P3: It is the Premium Parking.
Also, in P2 and P3, there is a parking area with parking lots suitable for Electric Cars.
Pick up and Drop off:
- Departure: At the outer curb. You can be at least 90 seconds stopped.
- Arrival: There are special numbered curbside points.
- Disabled: Closest to the terminal at the restricted lane, there is a drop off and pick up point.
For further information, please contact: +91 9538882020